Sunday, April 4, 2010

30 Day Shred - Day 2

No, I didn't weenie out and only do half of the workout tonight, I just don't feel like doing .5 every night!

Who in the world decided entering a relationship with Jillian Michaels on Easter weekend was a good idea?  Oh yeah, that was me!  Seriously, I worked out last night and ate Easter breakfast at church.  I tried to control my portions, but I have no clue what was in half of the stuff I ate and as good as it tasted (and given the fact that it was made by church ladies) I can't imagine it was healthy! 

As if that wasn't bad enough, I then ate Easter dinner with Hubs and the kids.  Stupid me, I put enough on my plate to feed me and Bubs.  Guess who decided he wasn't particularly hungry.  Guess who had a clean plate when she finished the meal.

I'm not sure if putting bread in the oven immediately before putting 30 Day Shred in the DVD player was a wise move or an insanely stupid one.  On the one hand, I knew that the bread would be done about the same time as my workout.  On the other hand, it was tempting to stop the DVD so I could check my bread.  Not only that, but guess who started all of this after 8pm, so I can't even enjoy a piece of my handiwork!

So, I made it through the workout.  Cinderella committed suicide (our Christmas tree topper that's on the entertainment center now) because of jumping jacks, but I made it.  I won't say it was easier, only because my body aches from making it do stuff other than watching TV or surfing the internet (okay, not quite that bad, but still...).  Eight more days and I'll see about moving up to level 2.  We'll see...

In other news, I'm sitting at about 100 ounces of water for the day.  For someone who used to drink NO water, that's pretty good!  Not only that, but when I didn't have my water bottle (thanks, Bug) and wasn't constantly sipping, I realized how thirsty I was.  I've gotten over the missing water bottle in favor of a big plastic glass.  For now, it'll have to do!

5 comments:

Susie said...

The holidays are always the worst when trying to get through a workout!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I saw that there is a Madison IronCupcake pending. It sounds intriguing! Try to make it to ICM this month! It will prove to be awesome and the location is fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work! You CAN do it!

Angie said...

Easter has not been so good to me...The kids have chocolate everywhere that I keep snacking on! Need to go to the gym...must go to the gym :)

Your doing great, love you posts!

Anonymous said...

I've heard Jillian is a harsh mistress. Good luck with her!

Heather said...

Thanks for the encouragement! She is a harsh mistress, but I hope to have a great relationship with her soon!