Sunday, March 28, 2010

Deen Brothers - Take It Easy

Some cookbooks offer a scrumptious meal on the cover to entice the reader.  Ballantine Books made a great choice with a different image to draw the wannabe cook in.  Seriously, what could be better than the Deen Brothers making a delicious dish as a way to get a cookbook noticed?

Since a family can't live on cupcakes alone, I decided a "real" cookbook would be good to work my way through at the same time I'm working through the cupcake book.  I chose "The Deen Bros. Take it Easy", a book that promises quick and affordable meals.  As a full time work outside the home mom helping to raise two little ones, quick and affordable are essential!

I'm going to be posting our family's reaction to different dishes as I go and occasionally posting recipes that are a huge hit with Bug and the oh-so-picky husband.

No comments: