Friday, April 2, 2010

Five Questions Friday #1

 
1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?
Yep.  And occasionally, I dance too!  There are some songs you can't help but sing to and the car is the perfect place!  I also enjoy putting on kids music and singing loudly with Bug.

2. What would you never be caught doing?
Hmmm, that's a hard one!  Does wearing a two piece swimsuit count?  And actually, that's not true either because they now make some very conservative ones for plus sizes that are great for those of us who aren't a uniform size on top and bottom.  But a two piece that shows skin, NEVER!!!

3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?
I try not to, but I have IBS, so sometimes it becomes a necessity.

4. Have you ever broken a bone?
Just a thumb from sledding.  I've been told I have very strong bones, so I guess that's a good thing!

5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
Not sure.  I truly enjoy both.  I think it depends on my mood a bit.  Right now, I'm in more of a baking mood, but sometimes baking seems to take more effort and attention than I have!

Please check out Mama M's blog and see how others answered these questions.

No comments: